Internet banking from FNB South gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money.
Internet banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your FNB South Internet banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, please call your local branch office customer service representative.
To view your e-Statements, FNB South recommends that you have at least Adobe Reader version 10 or comparable PDF viewer.
After enrolling your phone number for Mobile Banking you can go to the app store for your Android or iPhone and download FNB South's mobile app and have access to your accounts right from the palm of your hand.
From your phone you will be able to:
- View your account balances and recent transactions
- Transfer money between your FNB South accounts
- Pay Bills using our enhanced bill pay service (if you are signed up for bill pay through Internet Banking)
- Locate the nearest FNB South Office location
To enroll your mobile number:
- Log into your Internet Banking account
- Click on the User Services tab
- Click on the "Mobile Enrollment" link under "Manage Account"
- Follow the instructions on the Mobile Enrollment page to get your activation code for your mobile app.
How to find our mobile app in your app store:
- Android: Search the Google Play Store for "FNB South GA"
- iPhone: Search the Apple App Store for "FNB South Mobile"
New Mobile Application!
The new FNB South mobile application is here. If you are an iPhone user, no action is required because your application will automatically update to the new experience. If you are an Android user you will need to download the new application from the Google Playstore. If you login to the old application, you will see the following message:
We are excited for the upgrade that introduces the following updates:
Touch ID & Face ID for iPhone & Android
Sleek new design with an improved user experience & interface
If you are still having issues with your Mobile App, please try the following:
If you continue to have issues, please feel free to contact your local branch location and speak to a customer service representative.